Here you’ll find a carefully curated selection of valuable resources and links, created to make it easier for you to access essential information and services.
Whether you’re an individual affected by stroke, with or without aphasia, a dedicated caregiver, or a healthcare professional, this page serves as your one-stop hub for recommended websites, specialized organizations, essential informational documents, and practical tools.
We’ve put these resources together to help you on your journey and find the support you need.
Welcome to our directory of useful links.
- PPA Platform: Reference tool on Progressive Primary Aphasias at Université Laval https://app-ffl.ulaval.ca/en/index.html
- Internet link where you can find the 8 criteria of Autonomous Community Action (ACA): https://rq-aca.org/aca
- Link to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AVCaphasieLaurentides
- Internet link to APPUI (main source of funding for the majority of our caregiver support services): https://www.lappui.org/en/
- Internet link to CISSSL (Stroke and TIA section) : https://www.santelaurentides.gouv.qc.ca/english/
- Internet link to the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada: https://www.coeuretavc.ca/